- Promote the library on a regular basis using a variety of methods.
- Keep organizational material together in a book on the Circulation Desk for staff reference.
- Keep accurate circulation and financial records.
- Make regular reports to the church about the stewardship of funds, the use of media, and other pertinent information. Church business meetings, if you have them, are excellent times to
inform and promote the library
- Make sure the church library meets the needs of its members and is inviting and user friendly.
- Add current media to the library on a regular basis with purchases from the budget, donations, and media fairs.
- Maintain regular meetings and work days for the library staff to promote efficiency and teamwork.
- Weed media items annually in order to keep the library updated and attractive.
- Increase member involvement and services. The excitement of having a church library ministry grows as it reaches the needs of its members and community and helps them become inspired, equipped,