- WHEN--June 29th, 2019 from 10 am until 4 pm!
- WHAT--A Homeric, Epic and Unimaginable Book
Grab and Coffee Klatch!
- WHO--YOU are encouraged to come
to grab and stay awhile to gab! The most fun will be had in the 10 am hour!
- WHY—In closing down North Riverside Baptist
Church, we carried away Fiction, Non-fiction and everything in between!
- CAVEAT—If you have a “10 year©-and-discard”
policy, there will be slim pickings for you!
- HOW—Books are roughly arranged by author
[fiction], reference or Christian Life/ Bible Study, so labeled in my finest semi-professional manner!
- WHAT—In addition to books, there are
bookends, book cards, some storage, some décor items, and display stands!
- BONUS—Tours of the TBCNN Reading Room, Office and Study Hall will be conducted upon request!
- AND--Coffee and light snacks will be
offered. Feel free to bring yummies to share [or not]!
Carol Buckles by Friday, June 28 at firstname.lastname@example.org